Oh how I missed Whole Foods!
First of all how cute is the shopping bag I got? I am obsessed.
What I got:
- Organic baby spinach
- Organic mango & strawberries
- Organic grapes
- Suja elements in Green Charge & Berryoxidant
- Synergy Mystic Mango kombucha
- Stonyfield probiotic smoothie in peach & strawberry banana
- Organic Psyllium Husk
- Siggs probiotic enriched plain yogurt
- Pure almond milk
- Organic four cheese pasta sauce
- Organic cream of mushroom soup
- Tribe pre-portioned hummus
- Flax seed crackers (excited to try these)
- Chia Pods in vanilla and cinnamon
- Waist : 31 inches
- Chest: 32 Inches
- Hips: 44 inches
- Neck: 13 inches
- Green Smoothie
- Strawberry-banana greek yogurt, guava synergy kombucha
Power steak lettuce wrap (from the panera bread “secret” menu)
Baked breaded chicken breast with 1/2 a small avocado and organic all natural cheese
- Fresh strawberries and mango
I posted my daily food intake & exercise?
The highest weight I have ever been
Sigh it’s time to get to work
Glowing Skin Energy Drink!
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tbsp Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 scoop perfect food powder
- 4 oz 100% pure apple juice
- 4 oz lemon (or plain) cold water
- Just mix them all together and chug it down !
Agave Nectar:Has anti-inflammatory and immune boosting properties.
Apple Cider Vinegar:Too many to list so read for yourself here!
Perfect Food Powder:Includes a ton of greens, beta carotene, vitamin c, spirulina, algae, probiotics, chlorella + a bunch more superfoods.
Lemon Water:assists in cleansing your body naturally and boosts metabolism.
Apple Juice:An apple a day keeps the doctor away! (plus it adds great taste)
I have been drinking this for about 3 weeks every morning and have seen an enormous change in my skin. It has cleared up blemishes and has made my skin glow. Also it gives me a great energy boost without a crash. The taste can be hard to get used to but just chug it down and enjoy the benefits!
My lunch today is delicious!
Salad: baby spinach & mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, sunflower seeds, honey roasted almonds, organic no sugar added craisins, cottage cheese, greek yogurt salsa ranch dressing.
and gingerade kombucha
This video explain what a BMR is, how to calculate it and how much you should be eating :)
My first video!
Watch to learn about my health/weight loss journey!
I am going shopping! haha
I guess something just clicked. I want this so bad. I will work harder than I ever have.