Yay the holidays are almost here!!! In order to celebrate I decided to do a different type of promo!
This will be an on going thing and you will be promoted to over 24k followers!
I wanted to make this more personal so this is what you have to do to enter
1. You have to be a healthy fitblr/healthr I will be reviewing every blog to make sure they fit this critera
2. You must be following me. If I dont already I will also follow you back.
3. I want you to answer these questions
- What made you want to start this fitness journey?
- What is your biggest motivation?
- What are your goals?
- What do you love most about yourself?
You dont have to write long answers just enough so that I can get a sense of who you are. Everyone who does this will get a solo screenshot promotion!
Please inbox me your answers
I will be posting these on an incoming basis :)
Ahhh this is kind of a big deal for me! I was always so afraid of the camera because I hated how I looked but now I feel so confident that I can even take full body pictures! I love my body, I love my curves, I love my thick thighs that touch. I have come so so far from being almost 190 pounds and having a body fat percentage of 38% to now being about 130 with a bf percentage of 25% ! I still have work to do but I am very happy right now.
(I am sorry I keep using the same before picture but its one of the only ones I have, also sorry for the picture quality)
- 2 scrambled eggs with organic cheese
- 1 cup of skim milk
- 1 flax waffle w/ a bit of olive oil butter
- bag of sweet potato pop chips
- Teras whey protein shake w/ almond milk & peanut butter
- Thinkthin high protein bar
- lean ground sirlion & veggie meatballs
- spaghetti squash
- homemade tomato sauce
- cottage cheese
- fresh strawberries & mango
- 20 minutes biking
- 30 minutes running
- abs workout
- strength training
Someday I will make a line of fitness equipment that is girly and is badass not those little one pound weights.
Where I can get pink dumbells? and not those like 7 pounds ones. Help?
- XL omega 3 egg
- Slice of ezekiel bread
- psyllium husk in almond milk
- bowl of strawberries & pineapple
- Wallaby organic greek yogurt with cherries
- Almond crusted chicken
- Brussels sprouts sautéed with onions and pancetta
After Workout Snack:
- Teras Whey protein powder
- Thinkthin protein bar in caramel fudge
- Lean meatballs in spaghetti squash and tomato sauce
- 90 oz
- 3 mile run/walk
- 20 minutes elliptical
- 50 squats
- Tone it up arm workout
Do you guys find this helpful?Should I post them daily?
Whats your favorite? I am on the market for one and I need some recommendations :)
Is it bad that I havent even completed my first half marathon and I am already registering for more?
Found this and thought it might help some of you to learn how to properly tie your running shoes :)
My before and after!! Sorry I couldnt get pictures in the same position but I avoided the camera like the plague at my highest weight. I am so proud of myself for finally doing this the healthy way. I love my body now not only for the way it looks but for the things I can do.
Highest weight: 190
Current weight: 131
About a 7 month difference
Thank you all so much for sharing your tips with me, helping me stay motivated and helping me believe in myself <3
Just to clear this up this was 7 months of actually staying on track. However this whole process has been about 2 years of ups and downs.
This is what I have been following to train for my half marathon! Hope it helps :)
Holy crap-o I ate 93.42 grams of protein today lol thats pretty impressive given that I use to eat about 40 grams a day .. oh btw for those of you wondering how much I eat this is a good example of my day to day intake
Officially registered for the Tinkerbell Half Marathon!!!!!!
Day 1 of training for the Tinkerbell Half Marathon complete!
I posted my daily food intake & exercise?