Day 1 of training for the Tinkerbell Half Marathon complete!
Officially registering next week! It’s in January so hopefully I will be able to run a half marathon by then lol! Ah I’m so excited!Get ready to see a lot of running posts!
Stop making excuses and start making plans
Just saw a video on youtube about how to “stay healthy” and I kid you not this is what she said:
1. Dont run over 1 mile at a time because it will make you “bulky”
2. Dont eat fruit or any carbs because they are “bad”
3. Skip breakfast to help you cut out calories
Like I just cant.
- Apple cinnamon oatmeal
- Quinoa hash with black beans, corn, cilantro and 2 over easy eggs
- Steak with caramelized onions and portobello “fries”
- a bowl of mixed fruit with granola & coconut water
AHH I am going on a long bike ride in the park and then a run and then just lay out in the sun to try and get rid of this vitamin d deficiency so my doctors wont lecture me anymore!
I feel so much better which helps me realize how crappy I feel when I eat like crap
- Green Smoothie
- Strawberry-banana greek yogurt, guava synergy kombucha
Power steak lettuce wrap (from the panera bread “secret” menu)
Baked breaded chicken breast with 1/2 a small avocado and organic all natural cheese
- Fresh strawberries and mango
I posted my daily food intake & exercise?
Had paneras “secret menu” power lettuce steak wrap and it was yummy!
The highest weight I have ever been
Sigh it’s time to get to work
Just realized that I’m at my height weight EVER… Can’t believe I let myself slip so much… I really need to get myself in line
Holyyyyyyy crap I just yelled! Thank you all so so so so much! Ah!!!!! I love you guys!
Ends at midnight!
Healthy blogs only
(For the US)
share please and I will love you forever/give you a solo promo