- XL omega 3 egg
- Slice of ezekiel bread
- psyllium husk in almond milk
- bowl of strawberries & pineapple
- Wallaby organic greek yogurt with cherries
- Almond crusted chicken
- Brussels sprouts sautéed with onions and pancetta
After Workout Snack:
- Teras Whey protein powder
- Thinkthin protein bar in caramel fudge
- Lean meatballs in spaghetti squash and tomato sauce
- 90 oz
- 3 mile run/walk
- 20 minutes elliptical
- 50 squats
- Tone it up arm workout
Do you guys find this helpful?Should I post them daily?
Okay this may be long but bear with me. I feel that in the past couple of weeks fitblrs have been getting a bad rep. I have seen claims that fitblrs are body shaming, encouraging unhealthy behavior, being addictive and excessive among other things. While these claims can be true about a small percentage of “fitblrs” I dont think that they apply to most others. On the topic of body shaming I think that comes from the idea that if someone wants to get fit or lose weight that they shame others who are not. However I think the main point here is that being fit does not equal being thin. A lot of us have certain fitness goals we want to achieve and focus on that instead of focusing on being thin. Also there is nothing wrong with wanting to be thin. There I said it. Just like there is nothing wrong with wanting to be heavier or any other body shape. I dont think fitblrs are trying to convert anyone into living a healthier lifestyle, we simply want to inspire those who actually want it. It is none of our business how you live you life whether its healthy or not. Its your own personal decision what you want to do with your life. I think that the main goal is to educate those who simply dont know. For example someone who just doesnt know that processed food isnt ideal for your body, we are not telling you not to have it but simply providing the information so that you can make your own decision on whether you want to eat it or not. On the topic of being addictive and promoting unhealthy behavior I can see how some may view it as that. Things like “just keep going” and others with similar messages can come off that way. However I dont think that it is meant to be like that. We are not telling you that you should keep pushing if you have injured yourself or anything, some of us need messages like that when we are feeling like giving up. While some fitblrs can become obsessive I have seen that most of encourage moderation and mental health. Meaning we understand that sometimes you just need a day off, or that taking care of yourself mentally is just as important as physically. That it is completely okay to indulge in any food you want once in a while. I guess my point is that fitblrs are not villains who want to shame you into doing something or shaming your body, we are a community who share motivation/tips/recipes with others who have similar goals.
(I am trying to figure out what type of posts will motivate me the most so bare with me)
Today was a rest day so I just focused on stretching, taking an ice bath and eating cleanly.
I feel good about my food choices today and I do feel like it is getting easier to make smart food decisions.
Also I super excited because I just ordered the “Pressed Juicery” cleanse which will be here on the 1st so thats perfect timing. I think I want to do a cleanse on the first of every month.
I am sooooo sore and it feels so good! lol
How was your day?
Got this Zumba set in the mail! So excited to try it out! Do any of you Zumba?
Excited to try these out :)
I set a goal for myself and did not stop until I accomplished it
This little thing has honestly changed my life! (okay im being a bit dramatic)
But seriously its awesome!
I could never run in shorts before because I chaffed sooo bad in my thighs but this completely got rid of the chaffing! I also use it on my feet in places where I get blisters and I dont get blisters anymore!
So seriously if you workout & chafe you should get this!
Running is popular because it is accessible to mostly anyone, you don’t need to have a gym membership to run! Plus it gives you great results. Getting into running isn’t a walk in the park though (haha get it?) however there are some things you can do to make running better for you.
- Eat an hour or so before working out, preferably something with complex carbs. This will help you keep energized during your run.
- Drink water through out the day or morning before you run. You dont want to become dehydrated while running.
- STRETCH. Make sure you stretch before hand so that you dont end up pulling anything. I like to do a short session of yoga before I go running because it is a good warm up and gets my muscles ready.
- Find a route or set a goal. If you plan on running outside find a route that you like, you can google your city and running paths. If you are running inside on treadmill then set a goal for yourself as to how much you want to walk/run.
- Listen to music that keeps you pumped up! this will make the time go by faster and its just fun lol.
- Set small goals. If I am running outside then I like to set small goals like “okay im going to run to that tree over there and not stop on the way” then I just focus on the tree and then take a break.
- Start off slow! you will not be able to run 3 miles non stop if this is the first time you run. Start off with a walk then run combo and increase your time every time you run.
- Cool down by walking.
- Keep hydrated.
- Stretch again.
Cool Things To Have as a Runner:
- Really good running shoes. You should always have good running shoes but sometimes its good to splurge a bit on shoes to motivate you to go out.
- A water bottle with a handle on it. I got mine at a sporting goods store. It allows me to strap the bottle to my hand so I can run easily with it.
- APPS! There are SO many cool apps for running! My favorite ones are: Zombies,Run! , C25K and map my run.
- ipod/phone armband. This keeps you from having to hold them in your hand.
- Fitbit or Heart Rate Monitor. These will help you see your progress.
So these are MY tips for new runners :) What are some of yours?
Subscribe to me on youtube! my username is: fitnessfoodfabulous (sound familiar? lol)
I am uploading my first video now but here are some of the videos I have planned:
-Healthy grocery shopping
-Fitness product reviews
-myths vs. facts of losing weight
-Looking good at the gym
+whatever more suggestions I get!
I have a fitbit which I adore but I am thinking about also getting a HRM.. do you think its worth it? How do you like yours? Which would you recommend?
SEXY AB LINES VIDEO!!!
Give this workout a try and get prepared for results after just 2 weeks!
Use weights to challenge yourself!
While you are there PLEASE check out my other videos and PLEASE subscribe :)
Means alot when you subscribe to me!!
Follow my blog here as well!
LOVE YOU ALL! Keep tuned for more videos and my Spring Break Body Plan is coming soon! xoxo
Hallucigenia313 (sorry what’s your name omg), if you do this, I will too. SRSLY.